Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How To Open Neo Cosmo Glamour Circle Lens Bottle

Hi everyone, it's me again puahaha. :> I thought I'd do a post about how to open circle lens bottles, well, the Neo Cosmo Glamour bottle in particular. I had trouble at first because initially I tried to open it the same way as my past circle lenses, which were Geo lenses. Eventually I found out it's different and so I will show you why and how.

To start off, locate where the arrow is on the side. You don't need to align anything so don't worry and just find it.


What you're going to do is open the white lid from the OTHER side of that arrow. On my old circle lenses I had to open it where the arrow pointed but with these it's the opposite. I used tweezers to lift off the white lid, kind of like opening a soda can lol. Well I failed LOL because the white cap wasn't suppose to detach from the aluminum but that's ok. As you can see there's two arrows on the rim (picture on the right) because that's where you're suppose to pop it open. Notice that the arrow from before is at the opposite side of where it open?


If the same thing happens to you and the white lid detaches, then no worries. Just use tweezers to remove the aluminum part. I placed one side of the tweezers under the aluminum and pulled it to one side until it rips open. Don't use your hands because it may be dangerous.


Once you're done then all the hard part is over! Just pop off the last lid and clean the lenses with multi-purpose solution. Then place it in your contact lens case and let it soak there for at least six hours. I let mine soak overnight just to be safe. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT wear your circle lens right when you take it out of the bottle. The solution inside the bottle will burn your eyes.


I hope that helped because I sure wish I knew this beforehand haha. Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. umm just wondering, but how long do neo cosmo lenses last for if you don't open the bottle??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends, there should be an expiration date on the bottles. Mine lasts 4-5 years unopened, so it's a good amount of time lol.

      Delete